Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

365 Grateful Day 9: "Customer Service"...my Pug Mill journey is just beginning!

Today I am grateful for good customer service. Remember my pug mill journey? Well, representatives from Peter Pugger found out about my disappointment with their customer service and they wanted to make it right. And make it right they did! They apologized and gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. That is definitely something I can respect. We are all people after all and sometimes we make mistakes. I know that as a business woman I have made mistakes but as long as I own up to them and make it right with my customers I can sleep well at night. I feel like the Peter Pugger company went the extra mile to make me happy!
My Peter Pugger VPM-9SS pug mill will be delivered tomorrow and I am soooo excited! Yes, I decided to go with the stainless steel version. I think this is a machine that will be my good friend for many years to come.
Thank you Peter Pugger!

I will do a review on my pug mill after I have operated it a few times.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: