Photobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Greenware

Yep that is what pottery is called before it is ever fired....greenware. Here are some pieces I have been working on. Making a new Chips and Salsa server that I am pretty darn excited about. This one even comes with it's own directions...hee hee.
The teacup and saucer sets are a part of my tatted pottery pieces. Perhaps you cannot see the tatting but it will show up nicely in the glaze firing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the cups and saucers! I can't wait to see the finished product!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thanks Diane,
Although not pictures here, your three little bowls will be included in this firing.