Photobucket

Saturday, April 23, 2011

One idea leads to another


I've really been sidetracked by this project. I have so many other projects lined up that this one really isn't the priority but I am having so much fun I just can't help myself. These are the 36 tree themed designs that I have settled on. I am also working on tatted lace designs. I keep getting ideas for even more designs and more applications so who know where this tangent will take me? I find it fascinating how my creative mind works....yes it is a mystery even unto myself. Sometimes I get frustrated with myself for being "all over the map" with my ideas and I feel that it makes me counter productive. But oddly, when all is said and done, nothing that I do is ever a waste of time. All things have a way of magically intertwining to bear a delicious fruit in the end.

No comments: