Photobucket

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A handy tip for you!

About 10 years ago, I discovered this fun little tip. If you add a bisque piece of pottery to items such as sugar, it will never clump. It's true, I have been doing this for the last decade and I have had the same container of sugar for at least a couple years with no clumping. I used to give these little bisque pieces away with my pottery sales. If you bought $30 worth of pottery I would throw one of these little gems in as a bonus. Otherwise I think I sold them for about $3.00 a piece. I think I might have to start doing this again.

2 comments:

Ladytats said...

works great for brown sugar too I'll bet. I would be in the market for a couple or 3 .... let see.... brown sugar, drk brown sugar, sugar, salt, hmmm or 4.. he he and then there are gifts for the kids and friends.. wow, that would be a bunch

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Ha ha thanks Jeanne. I use them in pretty much everything!