Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2007

Trimming down the stock

Well there won't be much posting of new work here for awhile since I am moving to South Korea in a couple of months. I am working on selling the stock I currently have. I don't know what next year will hold for me as far as pottery is concerned. I won't be able to bring my studio or anything like that so it will probably be a year long sabbatical for me. **sad sigh**
South Korea is fertile ground for potters, at least that is what I gather, so I plan to soak in as much as I can. It will be exciting when I finally do get back to my work what kind of influences will spill over.
I will probably use this blog space to share my Korean experiences as they relate to all things ceramic.

Photobucket
This is a neolithic pot from Korea: wikipedia.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time Sherry!

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the pottery I got tonight. Thank you for letting me come over. I know I will see you before you leave.

Unknown said...

wow..
what a rare find..
how beautiful..
maybe you motivated me to do my yoga in the morn.!
so glad I popped in for a visit..
mona & the girls